magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

one month at site and going strong

First and foremost, to my loyal readers, I'm guessing there may be two or you...
Let me start with this, Ashley is a big fat jackass. and if you go to check his blog you'll see that I have reason to believe that he is scheming against me, for to tarnish my birthday no less. Well that's fine Ash- cause you will never succeed! I will still recommend that you check his site for pics because, despite my glorious city being far better than your southern city. The electricity often cuts out when I want to post.

Ok on to other matters, like the recent openning of the fancy pants hotel on my street which serves.... drum roll please fresh coffee, and hamburgers... I am living no less than the high life baby!!! And certain unfortunate matters that I will not go into have been resolved so I am free to walk to work again. Meaning that my mountain paradise has become a proper fairyland again!! Hurray.

A brief list of all the things that make might site amazing!

1. misty mountains surrounding us, and keeping us full of fairiness
2. mochas
3. frenchfries
4. josh and charlie ( my sitemates)
5. my host family who don't mind that I have guy friends, are cool with them eating over ALL the time, and let them stay over watching movies until midnight-amazing!
6. My piratanical puppy!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger marsy said...

Man alive, I have comments, it took me forever to notice, but I feel so loved!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home