magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

pics from this weekend




This weekend Andy, Andrew, Whitney and I went camping with the Hazabe tribe. It was insane. I have never been hunting before, but when given the chance to go with a group that still using poison arrows I had to take it.

I saw Black faced vervet monkeys, dik diks and a mongoose.
We learned to start fire with sticks and Whitney and I got engaged to a chief

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was in tanzania for about a week and a half 6 years ago, and i LOVED it. its such a beautiful country and i wish i could go back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home