magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

very old fashioned dance party


And tonight we are Maasai. I am pretty excited, look for pictures. I have been gathering my outfit all day. I have my jewelery, I have my shuka, and I have a Maasai Warrior to show me how wear it. Now all I have to do is try to focus on work until the end of the day when and play dress up, eat grilled meats, and dance. And just to prove that I haven't gone full native yet, there will be apple pie at this party. Because what's a party without pie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home