magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Friday, May 11, 2007

apologies

ok again I have been a poor blogger- I know. And since Mrs. Wulf has requested I do better, I will try. I got behind. In April, it was partially because I was trying to keep something a surprise for a friend, and so I could not mention it on here, and after that I was slightly sick for a week. It was not a big deal, just enough to keep me from the internet. But I am back now and next week I will be in Baku all week, with faster internet so, I will be uploading pictures for old posts and updating you all on what I have been doing for the last month or so.
Again I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home