magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

five months

Ok, I just posted so this will be rediculously brief,
I have been at site for 5 months now! Love it still. I have one month of host family stay left and I really really like my host family, they are kind, loving and generous people. That said I have started the search for my own place. And I will leave you with this thought, apparently in Sheki when making clear what you need your place to have, you have to specicially mention that you'd like to be either shower or bathe there. Just a tip!

Alright! I am off to revel in some piracy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home