magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Friday, December 15, 2006

3months

Just to let you all know this marks my 3month aniversary at site, and almost 6 in country.
to sum up so far I have had one successful community project - America Day
I am working on many other project for my primary assignment -ensuring that a distance learning program that is related to a microfinance org works.
My Azeri is not where I want it to be, and that's my own fault.
I have terrific friends, same ones as day one but with a few more to boot -as maggie mentioned it has been long enough and I really ought to put up some sitemate pics mmmlater.
I am still desperately in Love with Sheki, and trust me you would be too.
My puppy is still doing awesome although he has taken to digging so that he can come with me when I leave, making me quite often late to work!

Still happy and healthyish. I'm working on the health part I think if I travelled less and slept more it would work out trouble is this:

I am about to venture of to a week of training, meaning big fun with my friends in Baku for a week! Not tons of sleep will occur I will be impressed if I average 4-5hours a night.

Before that I am am going to my friends to work on a website project and staying at another, and just to ensure I am going to catch the plague she's been sick!

After (IST) training, I have christmas and then I am taking a week off, DIRECTLY afterwards my mother visist for another week-yeah momi!!!

so like I said I am happy and healthyish- I will work my tail off at the health part cause the next 3 weeks are gonna kick some major tail!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kazia said...

Magda,

Hello, this is your sister Kazia. I am trying very hard to talk to you. Please email or call me asap.

Love Kazia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home