magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tribute to Josh

Well I have been woefully neglectful of my Josh moments so I have decided to write a Josh Tribute, since he's been out of Sheki all week. And without Josh here things just aren't the same.

Two weekends ago, was Josh's birthday. What did Charlie and I do, 2 dozen cupcakes! Nice but, imagine living somewhere without cake mix. Fine you say, I have made a cake before. Yeah, I respond, but when was the last time you did it during the one hour the city has electricty during the mid day???

Josh talks about cupcakes, unendingly. Really! He has login names that involve cupcakes. He at one point asked Charlie and I to call him Cupcake. We declined. When Josh saw the cupcakes he was so excited that he nearly accidently through them at me. It was awesome.

Other Joshisms:
Josh is the happiest person on earth, really it is a fact.

I once asked Josh if he bought everything at the sunshine store on happiness street, he's just that happy.

For Josh everything is ....guuud, that's guud is his catch phrase.

Josh addresses each diary entry with date, time, location and this "Hey How you doing, Well I hope..."
Yep everyday he wishes his diary well and at the end wishes it a good day. --What a guy!

Dear Josh we miss you, come on back now y'hear

2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Wow... That was really nice!! I should write a tribute to you also- it'd be in my journal though, so it probally wouldn't be as touching..

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger marsy said...

Yeah well I have nice moments but still, I will continue with the sass, don't fret!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home