magda's travels

After a year at home in San Diego I picked up and moved to Tanzania, so I thought I would dust off the old blog again so I could keep people up-dated on my life. But as always its content is not a reflection of the U.S. government, Peace Corps or anything else.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

letting the cat out of the bag


Well I thought since, as of late I have been accused of keeping secrets I thought I would let you all know the big news that I have been keeping under wraps. The reason that we've been celebrating so much this month and why I baked the cake for Charlie is, that he has decided to extend his service! For all of you that are still unclear who Charlie is, he is my site-mate. Meaning that he is another PCV that is placed in Sheki. He is from the group a year ahead of me, AZ3. Most of AZ3 is going home this summer, but Charlie will stay here with me and Josh, our other site-mate until next summer. Hip Hip Hooray! This will allow us to work on more projects together and continue cooking and hanging out for another whole year. I for one could not be happier. He is a great and positive influence here. So there you go mama, that's the big secret, that was only kept secret until it was official.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home